Rejoice Lutheran Church Job Posting
Employer: Rejoice Lutheran Church
Position: Church Office Administrator
Rejoice Lutheran Church is a congregation of 350 members located in Coppell, Texas.
We have an immediate opening for a Church Office Administrator. The person in this position is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the church, in support of our pastors, staff, and lay leaders.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Updating and distributing weekly communications to our members via email, the weekly printed bulletin, and occasional mail.
- Preparing administrative reports.
- Oversight of our facility, including scheduling maintenance vendors.
- Management of the church office.
- Assisting with the church’s financial management including payroll and accounts payable.
- Handling questions, requests, and comments from church members via phone, email, and in perso
The ideal candidate for this position will offer a variety of qualifications including:
- Office management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with various web resources and social media platforms.
- Basic understanding of financial terms.
- Church Administrator Certification (CAA) is a definite plus.
- Ability and willingness to communicate with members in a friendly, compassionate manne
This position requires 30 hours per week, working onsite at the church, with the potential to expand to a full time 40-hour work week in the future.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org