Our desire is for you to feel loved and accepted. There is something for everyone including kids, middle school students, high school students, college and career, women, men, seniors, small groups, and outreach for those who have a heart to reach and serve others. Wherever you are in life, there is a place for you at Rejoice Lutheran Church.
Life Groups are focused on developing a strong network of friends. They offer a balance of fellowship, Bible study, prayer, encouragement and mission in an informal environment.
- Mondays @ 6:30 – Las Colinas
- Tuesdays @ 10:00 am – Rejoice
- Wednesdays @ 6:30 pm – Coppell
- Thursdays @ 6:30 pm – Coppell
- Wednesdays @ 10:30 am – Women – meeting at the church
- Wednesdays @ 7:00 pm – Women – meeting in member homes
- Saturdays @ 7:30 am – Men – meeting at the church once a month
Prime Timers (Seniors)
Rejoice has an active Senior citizens group, Prime Timers, aims to foster fellowship among the senior members of our congregation. The group meets once a month for lunch, fellowship, occasional outings and other activities.